Brook Green and Brackenbury Village are two affluent neighbourhoods in the Hammersmith and Fulham borough. With fantastic transport links, schools, pubs and restaurants, it is no wonder that there areas attract an interesting cross section of families people looking to add to their quality of life through the area in which they live.
Transport Links• Easy access to M3, M4, M40 and all routes heading West. Driving to Heathrow takes under 30 minutes.
• Piccadilly and district line from Hammersmith
• District line from Ravenscourt Park and Stamford Brook
• Central line from Shepherds Bush
• Hammersmith & City line from Goldhawk Road and Shepherds Bush Market
• Overland trains from both Shepherds Bush & Olympia to Gatwick & Brighton
Brook Green and Brackenbury Village thrives in the social side too. With pubs, restaurants, food shops, cafes and delis, you can find fresh produce and multi-cultural cuisine available. The neighbourhood is home to a number of London’s most academically acclaimed schools including international school. Shopping, entertainment, health and fitness places are present and easily accessible in the neighbourhood.
For more information and complete list of amenities in West London, you can refer to our area guide here: http://finlaybrewer.co.uk/area-guide/